Somewhere

 

After about 4 hours, I completed my somewhere project. I chose to put myself into a scene with my two favorite characters from my favorite show. Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shepherd) and Eric Dane (Mark Sloan) are seated at the desk , and I placed myself over Kevin McKidd (Owen Hunt). I did this by using layer masks and adjustment layers to get the lighting of myself to match the lighting of this scene from Grey's Anatomy. I also had to use the clone stamp tool because my body did not completely cover the person I was replacing. 





Comments

This came out really good! You did a great job with the lighting - I remember you saying it was tricky when you were presenting this in class. Your posing is clever, too, same as your positioning in the photo. If I had any suggestions, it would maybe be to change the outfit you were in in your original photo? It kind of sticks out to me, but that's just a personal preference.