Business Cards

For my business cards I first used my sketches, but kept making lots of changes as I went along. For all of my color choices, I used the Adobe website to pick colors that looked good together. For my first one, I kept it pretty simple with only three colors and rectangles. For my second one, I used four colors and chose to add my tag brush on the front. For my third one, I decided to use the spray brushes from class, a fun font, and kept the rest pretty simple.



work time: 6 hours

Comments

Hi Sophia, I think that you did a very good job with your business cards in this project. I like the colors that you chose for all of your cards, and I like how your designs vary from card to card. My favorite business card that you made is the second one. I think that you just did a very good job with your logo and the font that you chose.