Autoscopy

 After about 6 hours of work, I completed my fourth project using Photoshop. For my autoscopy, I decided to use a picture of me at a music festival (pre-COVID). In this original image, the ground reminded me of the moon. So, I decided to take myself out of this image and make it seem like I am walking on the moon! I took three images from online; the moon, some white stars, and the galaxy background. I used a combination of masks and layers to form the image. I also used the burn tool to make the shadow under myself to make it more realistic. I used the colors of the galaxy background for my tag brush to bring it all together.









Comments

nico.baker said…
I love the composition of this piece. It has a rave characteristic to it, which I think is what you were going for in the first place. The images you chose work well together. Good job fixing the shadows under your feet, you look like you have more weight and are standing on the moon now. I'd recommend moving your tag brush to your pouch or somewhere on your clothes so it's not so much out in the open as it is now.