Self Portrait Poster

 

After about 8 hours of work, I completed my self-portrait poster assignment. I started by going over my original selfie, included in this post. I then chose my color scheme and decided what color should belong to which part of my image. I then chose my theme, which was voting. I added in my message, and then decided to add the year as well. I then messed around with the words to make it more aesthetically pleasing, and added my color scheme in small circles along the bottom. I like how it came out, it was just hard for me to choose my colors.



Comments

Gabe Nonken said…
I think this turned out amazing. I love how the colors work so well together and the way you made your face the same color of the background works so well. I think you put the perfect amount of detail on the person and made them look so real with only 3 colors. I do not think I have any suggestions, looks great.
Brooke Stephens said…
I think your poster came out awesome. I love the neutral color scheme and your expression in the photo you chose, it matches the point of the poster. I think you did a great job making yourself look realistic, your details are fantastic. I like how you made the word "vote" bigger than the other words to emphasize your message.