Logo


After about 5 hours, I completed this project. I started with five mood boards for words that would describe me, and then drew a sketch of a logo for each word. I then chose to do my final vector with my logo I drew for optimism. Optimism is defined as "hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something". I decided to draw a simple outline of a side profile, and then put a smiling sunshine in place of where the brain would be located, showing that being an optimist involved happy thoughts, which I incorporate with sunshine.





























Comments

Redieat Abebe said…
Your logo is so vibrant and intriguing! I like the geometric side profile you have and how you made the stroke a different color than the fill. Your color palettes are very complementary and pleasing to look at. I would suggest moving the pupils of the sun more towards the center so the logo interacts with the audience more. Amazing work!