BW to Color

After about 4 hours of editing, I completed my Black and White to Color Project. Most of the colors in the original picture were neutral, so I went with a random pink-ish purple color as my main color. From that, I chose my 3 palettes. I chose to use analogous colors, triad colors, and monochromatic colors. Doing my hair was the hardest part for me, especially getting the edges to look smooth against the background. I originally tried to do my shorts as two different colors, but my image was not clear enough and I would have had to repeat more colors then I would have liked to. Overall I like my triad color scheme the best.





Comments

Sarah Weisman said…
I like the continuous use of the center color. The pink stands out the most in all of the different versions. My favorite version is the triad version. All of the colors work really well together. Well done!